Saturday 12 November 2011

A Pop of Yellow

Hey guys, it's Rose. This is an outfit i threw on with the word 'comfort' in mind. I opted for a big oversized sweater and some leggings. For the shoes, i chose to wear one of my favorite pair of heels. Since i was wearing black all over, i decided to throw in a bright yellow handbag, just to give a pop of colour. Sorry for the mediocre pictures, Madie wasn't available today, so i had to take the pictures myself. :)

                                       I don't incorporate jewelry much into my outfits, because
                            I feel that it can dress up my outfits too much, and I prefer casual and simple
                        clothing.
            
Oversized Sweater (H&M), leggings (DIM), purse ( Forever21), shoes (Forever21).

No comments:

Post a Comment