Sunday 20 November 2011

My Obsession With Fall

Hey guys, it's Rose :)

I absolutely love fall. The colours, the patterns, everything about it seems cozy and warm to me. I especially love the scents, like the candles and body products that come out during this time of year ( I went to LUSH the other day, and I felt like I was in heaven!).  Here are some things that make me happy during this fall season:

                    
                     I'm loving my new Essie nail polish in Merino Cool, the colour is gorgeous!



          My latest obsession: my Very Valentino perfume. I'm a huge sucker for perfume, and I like                       alternating scents throughout the year, depending on the season.



Last, but especially not least, I absolutely ADORE wearing darker lips during the fall and winter. I find it looks so sophisticated and chic, and can vamp up any look.

Also, I went to H&M and Forever21 yesterday and picked up this item:

  
 I have an obsession with leather/faux-leather pieces. I don't have many, but if i could, I would buy them all! Anyway, when I saw this skirt, it was love at first sight, and i had to have it.


  XOXO,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment