Tuesday 26 February 2013

Everyday Makeup Routine + Review!


Hey guys!
Today I thought i would share with you my everyday makeup routine, along with the products I use on a daily basis. I also thought I'd do a review on a product I recently tried out and aboslutely fell in love with, the Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder.


I had never tried out any Ben Nye products before this one, but I had heard amazing things about the Ben Nye Banana Face Powder (courtesy of Dulce Candy).  When I saw my dad's girlfriend had this in her stuff, I decided to try it out, considering the fact that I had forgotten my favourite powder at home. Here's what I think about this product:

- It's super lightweight, and it kept my face matte all day, which is a big plus for me, considering the fact that my T-zone tends to get oily throughout the day.

- It's the best translucent powder I have ever tried, since this is the first one I've used that doesn't make your face look white.  It leaves a natural finish, and sinks in into the skin.

I highly recommend this product! Plus, with the quantity you get in the container, you definatley get what you paid for.


Now, moving on to my everyday face routine:
- Revlon PhotoReady foundation (favourite foundation to wear in the winter!);
- Nyx HD Photogenic concealer ( best concealer I've ever tried.. Can't get enough of this!);
- E.L.F. shimmering facial whip ( I like to apply this highlighter to the bridge of my nose and the tops of my cheekbones.)
- Clinique blush in New Clover (gives a nice colour without being too overwhelming);
- M.A.C. paint pot in Painterly ( as a base for my eyeshadow);
- Smashbox Be Discovered limited edition palette ( I use three of the colours in this palette, those being a neutral beige for the lid, a pearly white as a brow-bone highlight, and a soft brown for the crease and filling in my brows. All the colours, with the exception of the hightlight, are matte);
- Maybelline Rocket Volume Express mascara ( my absolute favourite mascara of the moment!)
- Blistex DCT lip balm (on those days where I don't feel like wearing lipstick, but still want a slight sheen to the lips)



I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
Rose xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment