Sunday 25 December 2011

White Christmas (:

Hey everyone! First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Right this morning, the snow was falling and it was so beautiful. But anyways, I'm so glad to be blogging again, it's been so long! So obviously, today I wore all of the new stuff I got the day before and stayed at home in my slippers sipping some hot cocoa :) Anyway, here is the outfit I put together and hoping to wear it tomorrow to shop.

 I stayed home today, so I was just lounging in my slippers.

 It was already pretty dark out when I took this picture. I wish I would've taken it this morning, it was so beautiful!
 Oops, it's blurry. Oh well.
 Loving this scarf from HM!

 
My new guess watch that I got for Christmas (: I'm in love with it!!
(H&M jean vest, fur scarf, Forever21 necklace, Guess watch.)

I hope you guys had an awesome Christmas and spent some time with your family :) 
xxx,
Madie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment